Included with each roll-out drawer:
- Slides attached (2)
- Door Protectors attached (2)
- Screws, self tapping 5/8″ (8)
Tools you will need:
- #2 Phillips screwdriver (power driver recommended)
- Pliers (optional)
- Flashlight (optional)
* Each roll-out will take approximately 5-15 minutes to install. The more your do, the easier it gets.
Unpack each of your new roll-out drawers
Look for the sticker label on the bottom of each drawer. The label will have a line # that coincides with a line # on your order form. This will help you locate the roll-out drawer for the appropriate cabinet.
Remove slide locks (optional)
We recommend removing the slide locks for ease of installation, but they can be left on during the installation if you choose. Extend both slides at least 6″ past the back of the drawer. Use a pair of pliers to remove the slide locks from the back of each slide. (Slide locks are black rubber).
Attach front brackets
- Slide drawer forward to expose front brackets and install 1 screw (provided) in each front bracket.
- Recheck alignment (drawer should slide freely all the way in and out of the cabinet).
* If drawer does not slide freely or your alignment is not satisfactory, remove screws and repeat steps 4 & 5.
Congratulations! You have just installed a roll-out drawer that will give you years of convenience and satisfaction!
For customer support, please call 1-877-822-0506.